Goes To Our Homepage
Macy's Promotional Banner 468x60

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Sapato Manila, Coco & Tres, Rockwell Powerplant Mall

Glorietta 4 (well, the whole of Glorietta and Greenbelt if I'm not mistaken) is having a midnight madness sale weekend. So I ended up avoided that mall at night, though I went there late afternoon with my DM (dear Mom).

Rockwell, ahh my fave mall. Tonight, I met up with a new bag hag Miss M, who is so totally amusing, we connected immediately (since we both know what it's like to like a bag enough not to be able to sleep well at night... welcome to the club, girl!) She walks away with the Chanel backpack y'all. So my 2 other ladyhags (ok no mention of names or initials here or they'll spit at me haha), sooo soooorrrryyyy but Miss M has taken custody of the pretty lil bag. PC will be pleased since little Miss Chanel backpack will be in very good hands :D

Anyway, OhMyGawd. So Tyler was having this sale. I went in, and while browsing, this sales associate with a spiked heel backs up on my foot. My already-ugly, veiny, nude foot. OUUUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!! So that's partly what happened to my evening. I am now the proud owner of a purple bruise on my left foot, near my toes. OUCH. :( *the SA said sorry though :D*

The only good thing that came out of this was, about a few minutes earlier, I had gone to the 2nd floor, Lifestyles section, to check out Sapato Manila and Coco & Tres.

Check out their stuff! My bronze Coco & Tres travelling bag/ hobo came in a different material, embossed pleather, and is really quite nice. And I can vouch for this much-- the bag is VERY affordable! Less than Php2,000 *I hope I saw correct!* :D And it's an original! It's so hard to find nice bags these days at affordable prices, and this bag qualifies that category of cheap&chic finds. There are also colorful suede bags (swirly bags!!) that just might add color to your bag collection (baghags who have a LOT of black bags, try this bag for fun!! :D)

Sapato Manila offers REAL snakeskin flats, and I could not resist and bought myself a pair in metallic eggplant (purple-brown) color. They were such a steal for only Php 1,600! And we are talking real snakeskin, not faux!! Lanvin ballet flats, eat your heart out! I'm all for Sapato Manila flats! Hey Ms.T (of Sapato), I wish you would come out with snakeskin ballet flats in bright metallic colors too!! :-) I also loved those colorful print clogs, but alas I can't really wear heels anymore or DH would be looking up all the time when we go out *snicker, ok that was mean hehe soweeee honeyyy* :D

Anywaym, go check Sapato Manila and Coco & Tres out, they are at the 2nd floor of Lifestyle Section at the Rockwell Powerplant Mall. And don't forget to walk home with a new pair of those flats and that hobo bag. They're hot!

Another bag boutique called Tru is on that area. Luis Espiritu launched a few bags of his design for this label, which included denim bags with studs and croc embossed leather, as well as colorful swirls fabric tote, and a large overnighter/ weekender bag. Prices range from Php 9,888.00 (for the Corine denim) to Php 20,888.00 (for the Regina travel bag).I personally think the bags are nice, but the prices for them are rather, *ahem* steep! Hmm... I should save up for that travel bag. It IS quite nice... :) Go check it out for yourself! Tru is also located in the Lifestyle Section of Rockwell Powerplant Mall.

To cap a perfect evening out with DH, we watched X-Men, The Last Stand. It is a pretty entertaining movie. If you haven't seen it yet, make sure to stay til after the credits have all rolled. There is one more short scene that you MUST watch.

Night hags and have a good weekend (shopping!)!!

Oh and Lily at Glorietta 4 is having their closing sale (goodbye but not farewell, as Wendy Hotung put it). So if you want some Chinoiserie, do drop by the little nook. :)

12 Comments:

Anonymous shopdiary said...

so is the 2.55 still available?

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, BagHag!

Thanks for the heads up on Sapato Manila and Coco & Tres, I've been looking for them! =) The colorful bags look cute.

Told ya X Men was good! =)

Have a fun weekend!!

-JT Shampoo Hag. Hahahaha!

5:29 AM  
Blogger g.knotee said...

the stuff at coco & tres are gorgeous. i just hope they breed snakes for their leather and not kill snakes in the wild. for some reason, even if it's in vogue, i could not get myself to wear clothes or accessories using animal prints/leather. maybe it's the environmentalist in me that's holding me back. ;)

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww i liked the chanel backpack. by the way mrs. t, what heppend to the chlor paddington on your site? sold?
-mrs. g

1:54 PM  
Anonymous JE said...

Hope you're feeling better! I LOVE Rockwell too! I spent hours there when I was last at Manila! :) Those snake skin flats are an absolute steal!! So gorgeous! (I hope they're still around in Dec when I go back hahaha *wishful thinking!*)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Sharleen said...

hey girl! i have that same flats...i think...mine is more on the purple-ish side. they're quite comfy...can't wear for shopping though (sole too flat, ehe).

11:41 PM  
Anonymous patrickkk said...

oooh i love love those flats if only the thingy at the back were gone. otherwise it's a very good looking shoe :)

1:43 PM  
Blogger MRS. T said...

Shopdiary: Hi! so sorry, but the 2.55 is gone :( keep watching for tresormakati.com site though :D oone just might pop up again!

JTshampoohag: get yourself a pair of Sapato flats :D *theyre sooo cute!*

Mrsg: awww, the paddington is gone, girl! keep checking the site :D

je: Yes me likey rockwell too :D

sharleen: oooh yes mine are the purpley flats as well! they are so affordable!!
i asked the owners to try to make bright metallic ones. haha ill own every single color :D haha

g.knotee: i know whatcha mean actually. My brother has a pet snake and it really pains him everytime we talk about bag exotics... *sigh*

patrickkk: go check em out :D

time to sleep for this hag. i have a stuffy nose *eeew*

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Mrs. T. Thanks for the mention in your blog. Just adore my new Chanel baby. Luv ya for making my dream come true.

-Miss M

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!!! Thanks for the heads up on the Espiritu for tru collection. I went to check out the bags. Peronally, I don't think they're at all pricey for a serial numbered designer's collection. The Bianca evening bag at 6,888 is to die for in Sapnish embossed leather! Unfortunately for all of you, number 001A has already been bought by me. I had to be the first! There are only 12 pieces per series so I think they'll disappear fast.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous madaboutbags said...

I better go check out tru. I'm a sucker for designer bags... especially serial numbered ones!! I saw their article in June's Metro Magazine. The bags look very cute :-) I'll update you once I see them personally.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a convert of the ballerina flats! but i got one with the kitten heels so it's Php 200 more expensive...but it's all worth it!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home