Goes To Our Homepage
Macy's Promotional Banner 468x60

Thursday, June 22, 2006

BAGHAG has MOVED to thebaghag.blogspot.com

OH. MY. GAWD.

I can finally access THIS blogspot account AGAIN after practically TWO weeks! Thanks to blogger, who FINALLY read my emails about the problem of inaccessibility of my account (and there I thought I used up too much of their space for my photos *hehehe guilty!!!)

I just wanted to let you all know that I have set up another blog to "replace" this one.

It's http://thebaghag.blogspot.com

Please do check that out, as I figured I will just let this be an ARCHIVE site.

Too bad though, I have already had over 7 months of stuff in here.

Nevertheless, I will rethink this over, on whether to use this again, or just go with the new site.

Meanwhile, PLEASE GO TO HTTP://THEBAGHAG.BLOGSPOT.COM :)

The same crazy baghag is there :-D And I'm still Mrs. T (ahhh typecast forevah *hehe*)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT on Tresormakati :D I am now claiming the title "THE BAG HAG" (wannabe only, OK? *hellooooo pretentious hag alert*) Hehehe...


SEE YOU ALL at THEBAGHAG.BLOGSPOT.COM !!!