Goes To Our Homepage
Macy's Promotional Banner 468x60

Friday, June 02, 2006

Bag Hag is coming down with the Flu

Ok hags, I can't post much tonight. I need sleep. I just took Nyquil and it should be taking effect anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, which leaves me ample time to post Brag a Bag :D

I am coming down with the flu I think, but thank goodness I was still able to meet up with Shampoo Hag JT :D She is sooo fun to talk to, and again I can never stress enough what a pleasant thing it is to be able to meet new people. :)

Anyway, let me cut this short and just post the bags that these lovely hags have sent me (and I drooled over, as always!)

EA who lost out on the Gucci bag on Tresor, decided to just get this yummy Gucci patent blue monogram (Guccisima) bag, which is just equally stunning :)

JE who has this beautiful LV mini monogram bag and Dior *drooool* white D bag. Tsk tsk... :) Sinfullll :D hehehe

And our very own baghag homme JP who came home with his LV Ouvea bag. Damnit, now I am realllly jealous! I love the bag!! Congrats babe!

Night hags! I need rest. I hate having the flu :(

xo

P.S.
Baghags, send in photos of your bags! Email to tresor@compass.com.ph and please make sure your photo is LESS THAN 100kb in size or it could bounce back to your server :D

7 Comments:

Anonymous pg said...

Get well soon!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous pg said...

Get well soon!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous paz said...

i hope you feel so much better!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous patrickkk said...

wowowow. now i really love that carryall. it looks sooo lovely! i hope i can get my father so buy me a tobago carryall in red. sooo lovely. but sooo pricey.

is the tobago pricier than the velvet chains? i saw tobago is all cowhide which makes it expensive...

get well soon mrs. t!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. T,

Hope you'll feel better very soon, would like to ask a favor if you have a chance to drop by the YSL store in GB please check the Mombasa bag w/ horn handle, the one with intricate detailing on the leather, I am considering to buy it, I'd like to know if you think it's a timeless piece and worth the price.

Thank you.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous JP said...

Get Well Soon MrsT!!!!!

patrickkk > the Tobagos are more expensive because they're leather. but the Ouveas are extremely limited. and they're different from the Velvet Chains, it's actually similar to the whipcord material used in Taiga bags.

2:06 PM  
Blogger MRS. T said...

thanks for your well wishes, peeps!

Anonymous (on mombasa): I have to go check at YSL indeed-- because I am also gonna check the fringe hobo metallic bag. The regular mombasa would be nice to keep i think! But the thing is, would you get mileage for the bag? If you think so, then i believe the bag is worth getting :D But ill give u my inputs nevertheless!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home