Goes To Our Homepage
Macy's Promotional Banner 468x60

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Testing to see if this form of blogging works!

My flight leaves tomorrow evening.
I am packing my bags tonight and checking out some last minute
errands that I need to do tomorrow (i.e. pay credit card bill, phone
bill).
I realize I'm such a last minute hag. I wonder if there are any
others like me.
(Of course I need to feel that I am a normal human being *puke*)
Anyway I will not be bringing my Mac with me so I will have to make
do with posting without photos (*shock* is that worse than not
posting at all???) Orr.. I will post photos IF my sis-in-law decides to bring her Mac :D *well, well we'll never know now will we?* hehe
I will chat again later if i have the time.
I am undecided-- should I take my LV Baggy PM with the long strap or
take it with the short strap???
I will also reveal my mystery destination when I get to the hotel !


P.S. just so you know, there are absolutely NO designer bags I can buy
at that place. So there. Retail rehab. The credit cards can finally
go on sabbatical! :)

P.P.S. Woohoo I am email-blogging! I didn't know this was possible!

Later babes!

1 Comments:

Blogger paz said...

ok, girl, don't be eating too much! you know, vacation without bag shopping may translate to just resturant hopping!

and stay away from any camel delights they're offering you!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home